- Fixed Rate, Non-Recourse; excellent interest rate, commercial real estate loan for income producing properties. Typically non-recourse except for standard carve-outs.
- Float–To–Fixed; commercial real estate mortgage that has initially a variable rate loan that may be converted to a fixed rate loan. Great for properties that are being repositioned or rehabilitated.
- Construction Loan; variable rate commercial real estate financing for the construction period. May be followed by mini-perm. Also acquisition & development loans and subdivision financing.
- Senior Housing/ALF/SNF; construction and permanent financing up to 90% LTV at excellent rates.
- HealthCare; programs available for alcohol and drug rehab centers, psychiatric hospitals, acute care hospitals, and special purpose healthcare facilities.
- Bridge Capital/Hard Money Funding; short term financing, whose underwriting is primarily based on value. Also useful when time is short.